2020 City of Waverly Consumer Confidence Report Covering Calendar Year 2019
Ordinance No. 558
On November 13, 2019, the Governing Body of the City of Waverly, Kansas passed Ordinance No. 558, which amended portions of Waverly Municipal Code Chapter 15 concerning fees and charges related to utilities provided by the City of Waverly, Kansas.
2019 Water Rate Structure
Ordinance No. 553 provides for and fixes the rates to be charged for water sold by the City of Waverly, Kansas, repealing Ordinance 549, the previous ordinance fixing the rates to be charged for water in the City of Waverly, Kansas. Click below for link to Ordinance 553.
ONLINE BILL PAY AVAILABLE
GovPayNet – Pay Location Code – a001ic
Coffey County Health Officer Dr. Shell has issued a “Stay at Home” order for Coffey County, KS, effective 12:01 a.m. Thursday, March 26.
Residents are ordered to remain home except for essential needs. The order is effective until otherwise modified, rescinded, or supplemented by the Coffey County Health Officer.
Vulnerable populations including the elderly and those with underlying health conditions must stay-at-home. All community members should stay at home except to perform essential duties for business continuity or government functions, to get food, care for a relative or friend, get necessary health care or perform activities related to maintaining a healthy lifestyle during this time.
It’s fine to go outside for hikes, runs and walks if you are not in a group and practice proper social distancing. Use of our public parks is permitted. Use of playground and exercise equipment, however, is discouraged.
What will remain open:
- City Hall *
- Grocery stores, convenience stores, food banks, and produce stands
- Health care facilities and pharmacies
- Banks and financial Institutions
- Gas stations
- Restaurants may provide carry-out
* City Hall & Public Works Offices
- City Hall and Public Works offices are doing business as usual, but closed to walk in visitors until further notice.
- Bills can be paid online, through the mail, over the phone, or via the drop-box at City Hall.
- Utility disconnects have been suspended until further notice. click here. Additional Info…
Your City Council Meets the 2nd Wednesday of each month 6:30 PM – City Hall
Many of the early settlers of Waverly were from Ohio. This heritage is still celebrated annually at the multi-day Ohio Days Festival held every second weekend in July. The festival includes:
- A parade down Pearson Ave;
- 5K run and 2K walk;
- Dance in the city park;
- Free breakfast and church service; and
- Carnival, games and contests.
More Events in Coffey County
Outdoor Kansas for Kids
The weekend following Labor Day
Coffey County Fair
Coffey County boasts the “longest-consecutively-running fair in the State of Kansas.”
City of Waverly • 210 Pearson Ave • PO Box 308
Waverly. KS 66871
9:00 am-3:00 pm
(785) 733-2461 • (785) 733-2395 Fax
For after-hours emergencies call 785-733-2791.
• • •
An Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider.